Obstructive Sleep Apnea can have many symptoms
First, the partial awakening at night will cause excessive daytime sleepiness and lack of energy. Snoring is a common symptom due to the loss of muscle tone during sleep. Stopping breathing frequently during the night can cause increased stress on the heart, which can cause high blood pressure and/or morning headaches.
Do you have two or more of the following symptoms?
- Tired in the morning
- Sleepy after work
- Loud snoring
- Gasp, choke and/or stop breathing
- Increased neck circumference
- Poor memory or memory loss
- Wake up with headaches
- Restless sleep
- Frequent nocturnal bathroom trips
- Drowsy when watching television
- Crankiness, irritability, depression
- Decreased energy and motivation
- High blood pressure
- Congestive heart failure
- Coronary heart disease
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Decreased quality of life
Most OSA sufferers go undiagnosed and untreated!
Download Physician Referral Form